Hello! My name is Maelyn.
This is my story:
- Adopted from China as a wee babe, grew up in a Dallas suburb.
- Attended and graduated from Baylor University in Dec. 2015 with a Journalism, PR and New Media degree.
- Currently work as an Intake Specialist at Morgan & Weisbrod, a social security disability law firm.
- Hobbies include: swinging, storytelling, adventuring, playing music.
- Major life events: accepting Christ, attending Baylor, studying in Italy, interning for Show Hope in Nashville, diagnosed with bipolar disorder in March 2016.
Why I write:
I write because I’m learning and growing and finding out more about what it looks like to be a better person and Christ follower, and I just can’t keep it all to myself.
I write because you read, and I thank you for your eyes, time, and attention.
If you’d like to contact me, reach out on LL&G’s official Facebook page, or shoot an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you again. Have a wonderful day!